Thursday, April 5, 2007

MY "FREAKUM" CRUSH ON DEMARCO MAJORS..YUMMY!


My work has me traveling freqently between L.A., NY, Atlanta and the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area. Earlier this year while at a NY Fashion Week party I literally bumped into this handsome young man that I later learned was also a model in one of the Fashion Week shows. At one point during the show, a parade of hot men began to pour from behind the flowing curtains that served as the backdrop for the collection. Then he appeared from behind the flowing curtains...tight body...eight pack abs, carmel mocha complexion. I was transfixed on him. I decided I had to meet him.

Later after the show, I waited like a backstage groupie at a Chris Brown concert. Suddenly he appeared and I introduced myself. He had a very pleasant demeaner and smile. His energy was very masculine yet gentle at the same time. I told him who I was and what I did for a living and then told him that he looked very familiar and figured that since he was a model that this is where the familiarity came from. Maybe I saw him in a magazine or something.

He then introduced himself as Demarco Majors and said that he is an athlete, a basketball player. Then it clicked. Yes, yes! You were on that website being interviewd as a gay basketball player I said. He smiled and said yeah...so many people who have seen that interview have that reaction.

I told him that I was recenlty in Oakland California at the Uptown nightclub and remembered the promoter introducing you and saying that you were leaving for NY for Fashion Week.

He laughed and said yeah, yeah...that's my boy Joe Hawkins.

He then apologized for not being able to stay and talk because he was rushing to do a video shoot with Beyonce. I asked him for contact info and he gave me his number which I put into my phone wrong due to the rush.

He also gave me the website that the video was on www.clubrimshot.com. I contacted Joe Hawkins and he sent me the links and pictures for my blog, THANKS JOE!



















As I write this, I am also watching Beyonce's "Freakum Dress" Video on VH1 Soul and I can see glimpses of Demarco standing with a crowd of brothers checking out Beyonce in her new "Freakum Dress"(yeah right...I don't care how beautiful she is).

Beyonce..keep your hands off my future husband!

Hey...a guy can dream can't he? Wherever you are Demarco...good night honey.

Out
Black Sissy

1 comment:

VALERIA DIEGO said...

My case is different for i know what Doctor Ehimen did for me this 2017. I was heart broken by my husband because i discovered that he has been cheating on me with his mistress and he filled a divorce on me December last year and i was confused on what to do. I searched for help around from spiritual helpers but all was to no avail not until i was referred to Doctor Ehimen by a co-worker who told me that he can help me out on my situation. I contacted him and explained what am passing through and he said to me that my case is different that if others are complaining about their marriages that mine will be different because i will keep on rejoicing about my marriage as far i have made contact with him. I did all what he told me to do and my husband came back to me within 12 to 16 hours and we are living in peace and harmony again. Viewers reading this article can E-mail him at ( Doctorehimenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) or call +1 (914)-517-3229 for more info.